Baked Chorizo Hash
Dead easy to make, using kitchen staples and whatever you’ve got in your cupboard and fridge. No excuses.
- 100g Chorizo, form of chopped
- 3 potatoes, cubed
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 garlic glove, finely chopped
- 20g cheddar (or cheese of choice), grated
- 1 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp garlic granules/salt
- An egg (optional)
- Cube the potatoes and boil for 5-10 mins until soft.
- Fry the onion & garlic for 3 minutes til soft then add the chorizo.
- Add the cooked potatoes and spices and fry for 3-5 minutes.
- Chuck in the cheese, parsley and crack an egg if fancied the bake in the oven for around 8 minutes.