Carrot and sweet potato soup
30 mins – 545 kcal
- 200 grams Carrots
- 150 grams Sweet potato
- 35 grams Yellow onion
- 1 cube Vegetable bouillon cube
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 ½ tablespoon Sun flower seeds
- 1/3 cup Low fat Greek yoghurt
- Peel and cute the carrots, potatoes and onion into smaller pieces
- Add water, the vegetable stock cube and vegetables to a casserole dish/pan. Put a lid on and let it boil for 10 minutes or until soft.
- Mix with a mixer rod, season with salt and pepper. Add some more water if it’s too thick.
- Top it off with yoghurt. I like to take a chopstick and swirl the yoghurt around to make it look even nicer