Deliciously Healthy Chicken Crockpot Recipe
What you need:
- A Medium/Large Crockpot (obviously..)
- 1 Small Bag of Mini Carrots
- 6 Medium Potatoes
- 8 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 2 teaspoons of Garlic Powder
- 2 teaspoons of Parsley Flakes
- 1 teaspoon of Sage
- 1/4 teaspoon of Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of Celery Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon of Pepper
- 1 Chicken Bouillon Cube
- 1 Cup of Water
What to do:
1. Take the mini carrots out of the bag and throw them in the bottom of the crockpot.
2. Peal (optional) and cut the potatoes. Toss them on top of the carrots in the crockpot.
3. Mix the spices together (except the bouillon cube) in a small dish and sprinkle half of it over the carrots and potatoes.
4. Place the chicken breasts over the top of the carrots and potatoes and add the rest of the spice mix over the top of the chicken. (Make sure ALL of the top of the chicken is covered with the spices!)
5. Finally, add a crushed bouillon cube to a cup of hot water and mix until the bouillon cube has completely dissolved. Add this at the edge of the crockpot as to not disturb the spices you just put all over the chicken (DO NOT pour it over the chicken!).
6. Put it on High for 6 hours (or low for 10 hours). Adjust accordingly, depending on the thickness of the chicken.
7. When it’s done, serve with some warm bread and wala! Enjoy!
As always, smile, enjoy your meal, and share some of your favorite crockpot recipes in the comments! I’m always looking for new things to cook for my family (as I’m sure you are too)!