DIY Citrus Rosemary Disposal Cleaner
Does your garbage disposal have a slight smell to it? Well look no further than this DIY Citrus Rosemary Disposal Cleaner to keep your sink smelling fresh and clean! This cleaner is so easy to make and is made with simple and real ingredients!
DIY Citrus Rosemary Cleaner
- Limoneira navel orange peel
- Limoneira classic lemon peel
- Fresh rosemary
- White vinegar
- Ice cube tray
- Chop citrus peels and rosemary and add into ice cube tray.
- Fill with vinegar and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Add frozen cube into disposal.
By Healthy Grocery Girl
Healthy Grocery Girl https://www.healthygrocerygirl.com/