My Organizing Obsession: Packing Cubes
When you find something you love and does the work so well, there are so many ways to share your love of this item. I declared my love of packing cubes publicly with Tiffany Craig. Packing cubes make travel so much easier. Here are my many reasons to love packing cubes and make travel organizing easier.
- Your suitcase is a big open canvas. Packing cubes create segments of space to hold your clothes and more.
- Packing cubes keep items together than you use together. I love that you can group items by category. Some of my categories are swim, bedtime, and paperwork. You can decide your own groups.
- Packing cubes give you more space in your suitcase. You can pack your items and a child’s clothes in the same luggage and then distribute once you arrive.
- Use your packing cubes once you arrive to keep organized on day trips in the car.
- Your clothes arrive in tip top condition with out wrinkles. Keeping items in the cube keep them folded or rolled.
- Cubes come in a variety of colors. You can color code your kiddos’ clothes and your clothes or organize by color.
- Unhappy undoing your luggage? You can unpack one cube at a time to break this task into small units.
Cubes are inexpensive and can be at your home via Amazon Prime in 2 days. It is a small investment to make your travel more organized.
The post My Organizing Obsession: Packing Cubes appeared first on Ellen's Blog, Professional Organizing for Kingwood & Houston.